Certified Professional Shiatsu Practitioner.
– Trained in shiatsu over the span of 12 years and graduated from the « Institut Français de Shiatsu » founded by Michel Odoul.
– Introduced to the Namikoshi style by master Watanabe Kazuodu from the Japan Shiatsu College.
– Trained in Soft Foot Reflexology by Elske Miles
– Trained in Qi Gong by Dr. Liu Dong and Mantak Chia.
I adhere to the code of ethics of the French Institute of Shiatsu, Michel Odoul.
Benjamin Curtet, Shiatsu and Reflexology practitioner, Paris, France
Seated Shiatsu Massage (Amma) at “La Manufacture”, Paris
Qualifications: Shiatsu, Reflexology, Traditional Chinese Medecine
- Trained in professional Shiatsu and graduated from the Institut Français de Shiatsu et de Psychologie Corporelle Appliquée founded by Michel Odoul (« What Your Aches and Pains Are Telling You », Healing Arts Press)
- Trained in Shiatsu Namikoshi by master Watanabe Kazuodu (Japan Shiatsu College)
- Trained in Chinese dietetics by Jean Pelissier
- Trained in Soft Foot Reflexology by Elske Miles (Institut Français de Réflexologie, Paris) – Chris Stormer style
- Trained in Inner Alchemy by master Mantak Chia
- Qi Gong trainings with Dr. Liu Dong
- Trained in the use of essential oils by Elske Miles
- Trained in Vipassana meditation